Attention: FBI Wilshire West Branch Members
On Saturday, May 6, 2017, at 6:40 PM, PST, Los Angeles County Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 11000 Wilshire Blvd adjacent to the Justice Federal Credit Union branch. The Justice Federal branch sustained significant water, smoke and heat damage. Until damages may be remediated, the branch and its adjacent ATM will remain temporarily closed.
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We are working expeditiously to remediate the damage and look forward to being back onsite to serve you.
In the interim, Members may access their accounts via the following ─
- • Online and Mobile Banking
- • Shared Branch Network – nearest locations listed below, visit www.jfcu.org/SharedBranches for alternative locations
- • CO-OP ATM Network – nearest locations listed below, visit www.jfcu.org/ATMS for alternative locations
- • Apply for a loan or open a deposit account online
- • Speak to a Justice Federal Representative by calling the Member Service Center at 800.550.5328, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM, EST.
Justice Federal Branches
Justice Federal has 24 branches, across seven states, and we continue to grow!
Locations include Atlanta, California, Chicago, Houston, New York, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington D.C.
Many of our Branches and ATMs are located within secure facilities. Access to these locations may be restricted. Please ensure you have proper clearance to enter these restricted access branches prior to visiting.